CATTI成绩查询入口 CATTI考试公告栏 CATTI考试报名入口
公众号:高斋CATTI 公众号:高斋外刊双语精读
双语:联合国秘书长古特雷斯2020年新年致辞
文章来源:UN 发布时间:2019-12-31 21:08 作者:UN 点击:

更多精彩英语翻译内容,请关注公主号:高斋CATTI

Message by United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres on the Occasion of the 2020 New Year

双语:联合国秘书长安东尼奥·古特雷斯2020年新年致辞

From here at the United Nations, I join you in welcoming the New Year.

我在联合国,和大家一起迎接新年。

We enter 2020 with uncertainty and insecurity all around.

我们带着不确定性和不安全感进入2020年。

Persistent inequality and rising hatred.

不平等持续存在,仇恨情绪日益高涨。

A warring world and a warming planet.

世界在交战,地球在变暖。

Climate change is not only a long-term problem but a clear and present danger.

气候变化既是长期问题,更是实实在在的近期危险。

And we cannot afford to be the generation that fiddled while the planet burned.

气候变化不断加剧,我们不能事不关己高高挂起。

But there is also hope.

但是,我们也要看到希望。

This year, my New Year’s message is to the greatest source of that hope: the world’s young people.

今年,我向全世界青年发出新年贺词,青年就是当今世界的希望。

From climate action to gender equality to social justice and human rights, your generation is on the frontlines and in the headlines.

在气候行动、性别平等、社会正义和人权等领域,青年一代站在了第一线,全世界都在关注青年。

I am inspired by your passion and determination.

你们的热情和决心激励着我。

You are rightly demanding a role in shaping the future.

你们提出公正要求,要在塑造人类未来中发挥自己的作用。

And I am with you.

我支持你们。

The United Nations stands with you – and belongs to you.

联合国支持你们——联合国属于青年。

2020 marks the 75th anniversary of the United Nations.

2020年是联合国成立75周年。

We are launching a Decade of Action for the Sustainable Development Goals, our blueprint for a fair globalization.

我们正在启动可持续发展目标行动十年,这是我们实现公平全球化的蓝图。

This year, the world needs young people to keep speaking out. Keep thinking big. Keep pushing boundaries. And keep up the pressure.

新的一年,世界需要青年一代。你们要大胆直言。保持理想。打破禁锢。努力前行。

I wish you peace and happiness in 2020.

祝你们2020年平安幸福。

Thank you.

谢谢大家。

文章来源:UN
*本网站基于服务并方便广大英语和翻译类同学学习,本着英语信息共享交流学习,如果本站部分内容侵犯了您的版权,敬请联系我们,我们将在第一时间删除相关资料。谢谢!

如果你阅读完本文有所收获,

那就关注公众号“高斋CATTI"吧!最后再送大家个福利!

高斋翻译1.jpg

01电话 | 19909236459

微信:zhulili9966
QQ:1936295050