CATTI成绩查询入口 CATTI考试公告栏 CATTI考试报名入口
公众号:高斋CATTI 公众号:高斋外刊双语精读
双语:古特雷斯秘书长2019年联合国日致辞
文章来源:UN 发布时间:2019-10-24 17:06 作者:UN 点击:

更多精彩英语翻译内容,请关注公众号:高斋翻译学堂

双语:古特雷斯秘书长2019年联合国日致辞

Message on the United Nations Day

联合国日致辞

24 October 2019

2019年10月24日

United Nations Day highlights the enduring ideals of the Charter, which entered into force on this date 74 years ago.

联合国日彰显74年前的今天生效的《宪章》所抱有的持久信念。

Amid stormy global seas, the Charter remains our shared moral anchor.

在波涛汹涌的全球海洋中,《宪章》仍是我们共同的道德依托。

At this time of turbo-charged change, the United Nations remains focused on the real problems of real people.

在此猛烈的变革时期,联合国仍坚持着眼解决老百姓的切实问题。

We are working for a fair globalization and bold climate action.

我们正在为实现公平全球化和开展大胆的气候行动而努力。

We are pushing for human rights and gender equality – and saying “no” to hatred of any kind.

我们正在推动人权和性别平等——并对任何形式的仇恨说“不”。

And we are striving to maintain peace – while bringing life-saving aid to millions caught up in armed conflict.

我们正在努力维护和平——同时为陷入武装冲突的数百万民众提供救生援助。

The United Nations itself is becoming ever more agile and accountable as we enhance support to countries.

随着我们加强对各国的支持,联合国本身比以往任何时候都更加灵活和负责。

Next year marks the Organization’s 75th anniversary. This milestone is a critical moment to shape our future, together.

明年是本组织成立75周年。这个里程碑是塑造我们共同未来的关键时刻。

I invite you to join the conversation.

我邀请大家参与对话。

Together, let us advance the well-being of “we the peoples”.

让我们携手增进“我联合国人民”的福祉。

高斋翻译1.jpg

01电话 | 19909236459

微信:zhulili9966
QQ:1936295050